Attorneys Dedicated to Riverside Families
You want to know that you have a place to turn when the future of your family is on the line. At the law offices of Bratton & Bratton, we can help you with all your family law concerns. With dedicated experience serving families throughout the greater Riverside area since 1989, our family lawyers understand the challenges facing our clients and their families.
Exclusively Dedicated to Family Law
Contact Bratton & Bratton Today
- Dissolution of Marriage: Going through a divorce or legal separation is hard, but we can help you prepare for the challenges ahead and do what is best for your family.
- Legal Separation: For clients that need to receive support orders, custody orders or division of assets without terminating your martial status.
- Annulments: Under certain circumstance the court can determine that your marriage never existed thus eliminating the need for a divorce.
- Child Custody & Visitation: Coming up with the right child custody and visitation plan is an important part of building a strong relationship with your children.
- Paternity Actions: If you are involved in a paternity dispute, we can help you get answers and come up with a plan.
- Child Support: You want a child support order that provides for your children and looks out for their financial future. We can help you acquire an order that is best for you and your children.
- Spousal Support: There are a variety of alimony / spousal support plans. We can help you come up with a plan that protects your future.
- Property Division: From real property and business valuations to understanding the tax consequences, we will protect your rights during your property division settlement or litigation.
- Domestic Violence: Allegations of domestic violence are very serious and they should be handled very carefully. We can help you protect your family and you rights.
- Department of Child Support Services: We can help you work with the Department of Child Support Services if you are involved in a child support dispute.
- Collaborative Divorce: Offering collaborative law solutions to our clients, we give them the chance to work out a plan tailored to the needs of their family, without the need and cost of going to court.
- Modifications: If your family's circumstances have changed since your divorce settlement, we can help you receive proper modifications for child custody, visitation, child support or spousal support.
- Mediation: Much like collaborative law, we offer our clients the chance to reach a solution through mediation. We take the process seriously and will make sure you are prepared.
Whatever family law concerns you may have, we are ready to help you find a solution. Our Riverside law offices are located within a short five-minute walk to the riverside family law courthouse, eliminating drive-time costs. We offer free court parking for our clients as well. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation regarding any family law concerns you may have.