Michael A. Razo, Esq.
Michael is a licensed California attorney, admitted to practice before all California state courts and before the United States District Courts in the Central and Southern Districts of California.
Prior to founding Razo Law Firm, Michael was an associate attorney and law clerk for several years at a litigation firm with offices in Ontario and Riverside. Over the years, Michael has worked closely with his clients to develop effective solutions to handle their respective matters, while providing high quality yet affordable legal services.
Michael is an active member in a number of professional organizations, seeking to continue to contribute to his local community.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A.
- University of La Verne College of Law, J.D.
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- American Bar Association (ABA), Member
- Riverside County Bar Association, Member
- San Bernardino County Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member