Goushia G. Farook, Esq.
Goushia joined Bratton Razo and Lord in March 2020. Goushia is dedicated to the practice of family law because she genuinely recognizes the value of family and working for her clients. Goushia is passionate about helping her client’s transition through one of the most challenging times of their lives. Goushia understands how hard you have worked to build a life for yourself and your family. The emotional, social and financial impact of a separation can be extreme. Goushia strives to ease the process while maintaining focus on her client’s realistic expectations. The most rewarding aspect for Goushia in any case is being able to give clients peace of mind while obtaining client centered results.
Goushia has called Riverside home since 2015 after relocating to the area from San Diego. Goushia completed her undergraduate studies in San Diego obtaining a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Women’s Studies. She then moved to the Bay Area where she obtained her Juris Doctor from John F. Kennedy University School of Law. During law school, Goushia interned with the San Francisco District Attorney’s office, the Elder Law Clinic and for a private practice civil litigation attorney.
Upon admission to the State Bar of California, Goushia started a solo law practice where she practiced primarily family law as well as guardianship/probate, limited civil and criminal matters. She relocated to Riverside in 2015 after accepting a position at a law firm in Riverside and has exclusively practiced family law since.
Goushia is fluent in Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi. Goushia is a proud Auntie to her nephews, niece and god-kids. She cherishes her time with her family. She loves traveling and exploring new places and meeting new people. She is an avid reader and coffee drinker.
- Riverside County Bar Association, Member
- Riverside County Barristers Association, President-Elect
- Leo E. Deegan Inns of Court, Attorney Member
- American Inns of Court, Committee Member
- Inland County Legal Services, Board Member
- Asian Pacific American Lawyers of the Inland Empire (APALIE), Attorney Member
- Family Law Section, Member
- Bachelor of Arts of Political Science and Women’s Studies; San Diego State University
- Paralegal Certificate; University of San Diego
- Juris Doctor; John F. Kennedy University School of Law